Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tyra Bank gone from model to reality TV mogul - "I wish I was more of a diva "


"I wish I was more of a diva " - Said Tyra Bank Tuesday while she was talking in "Nightline" about cast changes on "America's Next Top Model." "I wish was harder, I wish I didn't care so much about being the nice girl all the time. Because a lot of the time people can take kindness for weakness ......> so I wish I had a little bit more 'oomph' in me."

Last years, former "ANTM" judges Paulina Porizkova and Janice Dickinson haven't been shy about criticizing the model competition show's host, but don't ask Tyra why?


"I don't know," she told the TV news program. "Why do you think?"
And another question Tyra doesn't like to answer? The rumors about her romantic life.

"Oprah told me don't talk about your man unless you want the whole world in your business," Tyra recounted. "I said OK."

While she won't open up about her love life, she did reveal she hopes to have children one day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment